Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Halloween and some Randomness

We carved our pumpkins about a week before Halloween and I took a couple pics of the kids that day too. It was an absolutely beautiful day to take some outside pics.






Emma was a lot braver this year. She still would not touch the "punkin guts", but she would at least look at it and touch the top.


Even Josh got in on the action.


Halloween 2008
This halloween Emma was Tinker Bell and Ethan was Captain Hook. I would like to coordinate their costumes as long as they will let me. Emma fell in love with her Tink costume in August or so and has been wearing it a ton since. Ethan's was a little harder to come by. Once I found it on EBay though, I knew it was the one.
This is how Ethan and I went Trick or Treating

Poor Emma was running a fever all day on Halloween. My mom brought her and Ethan to my school so that I could take them visiting in their costumes. Emma looked miserable and I asked her if she wanted to just go home. I knew if I didn't ask she would have been really disappotined. She still wanted to make the rounds so I had her take some Tylonol and once that started kicking in she was in a much better mood.

My camera doesn't like taking night pics all that much. That is why this one is so blury.

Cutest Pirate Ever? I think so!

Here is the bonus pic...Ethan had his first "real" food the other day (10/27/08).
A Ritz Cracker

No comments: