Anyway back to the party....
It wouldn't be a party at their house without a little Rock Band.
The most docile puppy I have ever met.
We definitely had fun, so thank you Lauren and Chris.
Now for my Girly Girl and Little Man.
Ethan always sleeps with his little butt in the air. Don't you just want to pinch it?
November 4th was a big day in the history of Ethan too. It was the night he had his first bath in the big tub. It is so nice to not have to fill the baby tub and the big tub anymore and just stick both kiddos in the same tub. Yeah for having a sitting boy!
Ethan couldn't even speak he was so excited for himself.
I was having a sentimental moment when playing with Ethan the other day. I thought that I needed to remember what his little fingers looked like when playing with his toys. Someday those fingers will be big and I will miss all those little folds and tiny nails. I really think that the second baby grows A LOT faster than the first.
Thanks for keeping up with our little family.
1 comment:
i should have went there instead of staying in cov....
although, i did also play rock band haha
Post a Comment