Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Emma's Actual Birthday

Emma's actual birthday was yesterday on November 17th. I was upset all day because it is her first birthday that I wasn't able to spend the entire day with her because I had to work (booo!). Luckily though, Josh has Mondays off so he spent the day with her and made it really special. He didn't take any pictures of her during the day but I did take some of the important stuff when I got home.

Emma is a lucky girl and has a super sweet daddy. If you remember he bought Emma and I Mommy and Me ballet lessons for Mother's Day. Emma has really taken to it and loves it when Grandma Jean takes her every Wednesday morning. Josh thought that our little ballerina needed her own ballet bar in her playroom so that was his project eariler in the day. She was very excited to try it out.
Pay no attention to the mess in the back. I haven't cleaned the playroom up since her party.

Next it was present time. We just got her a few little pieces of furniture for her dollhouse since we had given her her big gift at her party.



Birthday Cupcake




A bedtime story from Daddy.


I still can't believe she is three although it feels like she has always been a part of our lives. Love you Emma Boo!

Next Post Preview: Ethan's Teeth. Wait until you see what that boy has been up to. Poor guy!

No comments: