Sunday, August 24, 2008

4 Months!

Ethan and Manny Month 4

The little man is getting so big! He turned 4 months today. He is rolling both ways now and squirming all over the place. Whenever I put him on his little gym mat on the floor, he manages to turn all the way around and wiggle right off the mat. He is still loving his Rainforest Jumperoo too. If you have a baby Ethan's age I highly recommend it.


Emma always likes to get in on the Manny pics.
Today Emma and I attended Emily's baby shower. It was such a nice shower with lots of yummy food. Emma made a new buddy right away and they "helped" Emily with all of her loot. I hope she didn't drive Emily too nuts. Emily recieved tons of really nice things and her little lady was very spoiled. I can't wait to meet her soon.


We have had a little baby boom with our friends since Ethan was born. Our friend Jill R. had a little lady, Eve Elizabeth, in June. Then Sammy's Mom, Jill M., had a second little guy, Jack Stephan, this weekend. Next we have Emily is due in October. I think next summer will be filled with tons of playdates, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten!! He is just too adorable!