Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sleep...in need of sleep!


Isn't that the face of a teething boy? That is why we have not been getting much sleep around here. I am pretty sure he has some teeth coming in or at least that is what I am blaming it on. He has some of the symptoms and he has been getting up every 2 hours at night. It is really hard to get up with him so much at night and then have to deal with 24 fourth graders during the day. I am not really sure what I am working on to get through the day, but I am starting to wish that I didn't hate coffee.

On Friday, I went to work with getting maybe about three hours of sleep. My class had music that day and I was so happy to drop them off to get a little break that morning. When I dropped them off at the class the music teacher said to me, "Mrs. Almeida, can I ask you what is up with your voice?" Our music teacher is blind so he couldn't see the bags under my eyes but just from my voice he could tell how tired I am. I told him about the lack of sleep in our home and he said that I could be a TV news reporter with a voice like that.

Last night I put some Oragel on him and he only woke up twice so I will be doing that again tonight. Hopefully this little tooth will pop soon because Momma needs so sleep.

On to some pics....

What do you think, still blue?

His new football outfit! I love it!

No pics of Emma this week as she has desided that clothes are optional at home. I will not post undie pics of my two year old. That's just wrong!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Amy and Jeff said...

Aww! Gillian and I would have loved to see you and Emma! We don't usually hit the market on Saturday with the rest of the crazies, I'll be on the look out for ya next time!